100 Questions that people never ask Quiz tag (100 post yay!)
So the 100th post on Hideaway is here, I wanted to do another quiz because I love them. But I wanted to do one that was a little different.
So below is the 100 questions that people never ask! - before I go ahead, thanks to everyone that has read the blog so far!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
When I used to have them in my bedroom, they were alway closed
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
Sadly no. Not even when insanely drunk
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes, I don't know how I get through work without them - great little organisers
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
All the time, normally its because I haven't looked at the date on them and by then they've ran out
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bees, you are more likely to survive a bee attack then a bear attack
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, I have a single one under my right eye.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that call each other stupid. Honestly, it grinds my gears so so so much
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, my iPhone does it for me ;), but it's only because I like to have a rough idea of how active I am in the week
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Yar, I went camping, I'm not weird
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yar, If I'm in a really good mood
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yeah, and it annoys me
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
That would be with Luke, Next to him that is aha. I'm not owning up to anything, my family read this blog
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Summer, Calvin Harris. It's literally EVERYWHERE so it's stuck in my head
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Yeah, of course
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes on netflix
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Meet Dave with Eddie Murphy. No just no.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
With Smaug, or in the bank.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Either squash or fizzy drink
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet and Sour dip or Curry dip
25. What is your favorite food?
I can't say no to a cheeky Mexican dish. But my other love is Spaghetti Bolognese
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Guardians of the galaxy, Star Wars and Harry Potter
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes, I was a Brownie and a Guide :)
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
aha, no. Think I would die of embarrassment
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I actually can't remember. It was a long time agoooooo
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can fill it up and check it haha
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Yar , Luke had to push the car to the petrol station (we broke down right outside it)
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Can't beat a good old cheese and Pickle sandwich
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Bacon, all the way
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
I used to be, can't really get away with it anymore
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I dressed up as the Scream (ghost face) Guy
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English and I'm learning German
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Heat Magazine and OK magazine and BBC History.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
Very. But every one is allowed a couple of flaws
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Yep - I'm really into Corrie and Emmerdale at the moment. Yes, I'll take the shame
46. Are you afraid of heights?
No, I actually enjoy being up high
47. Do you sing in the car?
Yes, anyone that says no to this question is lying
48. Do you sing in the shower?
No. I used to loads though
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
I went Clay pigeon shooting once and also to a shooting range
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My Birthday in Tunisia, two years ago
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, but in a good way
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Only if you aren't organised. We were last year so it was enjoyable
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I had to google this - it's a polish dumping apparently. Sadly no, I haven't tried it. But it sounds yummy
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Pilot, Vet, Singer, actor, Historian
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I had a few odd experiences when I was younger that can't really be explained.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yeah, quite a lot
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
Iron tablets, but they don't work for me as well as they should, I have health problems with a lack of iron.
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Yes, when I get out of the shower
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. What was your first concert?
The big gig with the girl guides - busted, Jamila, blue and others were there
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
We have none of these, but as Asda is part of the Walmart group, I'll go for Walmart
65. Nike or Adidas?
I don't really have a preference. I'll go with Nike
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
whatever he wants
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes (I had to check)
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No, I don't think I have ever entered one though
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yeah, because I felt overwhelmed with the feeling
74. Own any record albums?
No, I would like to get one at some point
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
No, the candles I have are relaxing enough
77. Ever been in love?
I'm in love right now :)
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Ed sheeran, Taylor Swift and it's rather random but Seth Macfarlane, the man has such a soothing voice
79. What was the last concert you saw?
T4 on the beach, Little Mix and the wanted and others were there
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
I am , but I think at times I'm not
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Neither, I tried to knit a scarf for Luke (my Boyfriend)....three years on I'm still trying.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
I didn't really get crushes on people at school. Although I did have a couple of boyfriends
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No. I May joke around though
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
In the far future
98. What is your favorite colour?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
No, because I've seen everyone recently.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?
I challenge everyone on Bloglovin, it's an unusual little quiz and I'm a nosey person
If you are still with me then thank you.
Here is to the next 100 posts !