QUIZ : 400 Posts and Still Going!
So this post is a big one... Number 400!
To mark this occasion, I have decided to do a fun quiz.
It's called the 50 Questions That I've Never Been Asked!
So I'm just going to get stuck into it:
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
I really like the Pink Snowflake scent or the Mixed spice Yankee Candle scents
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Katy Perry, she seems like such a female boss
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Chris Pratt. I really love his sense of humour
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
This changes from time to time. I know that I have met the person that I want to marry but the time isn't right at the moment. I'd like to be married by the time I'm 30 I guess. But Marriage isn't the be all and end all. So if it doesn't happen thats fine too.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Nope, I mean I seem to collect knives and forks in my bag....
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I don't remember to be honest, I was small though
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Like two or three
9. How many countries have you been to?
Off the top of my head I can name 13
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I like Millie
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I like the names Matthew and Thomas
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
A fail, I retook it .
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Pokemon , Sailor Moon and Digimon
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
No idea, that was a long time ago!
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I re-read Harry Potter alot, I haven't read the others
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I have a British accent so I'll say American
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Unfortunately my grandparents on my mothers side have passed ,my other set of Grandparents are divorced
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Probably Billing Aquadrome
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
German or French oh and Spanish and Japanese
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Oh yes. I love it
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
mmmmm At the moment Nandos
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Arthur Bruce after my Great Grandfathers
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Brussell or Beerus . Although Becky is a nickname in itself. My First Name is Rebekah- Mary
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Luke I guess
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to, mainly a piece of fruit
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
A couple I think
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
That I was good at my job
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Rose Lemonade or Spiced Apple
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I'm not sure that I will. I think I will let them decide
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
I've had a private one for years. Originally got it because I found the website to be different. I now just have the one for the blog!
I might make a Youtube Video out of this!
Thanks for reading